- Cloud Services
- » AWS
- » Cloud Governance Consulting
- Digital Transformation
- » Document management
- » BIG DATA
- » Digital signature facial recognition
- » Biometric management
- Custom Development
- » Prison management system PMAS
- STRUCTURED CABLING
- ELECTRICAL CABLING
- ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND ROUTING SOLUTIONS
- COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
- MOVING DATACENTER
- DATACENTER EQUIPMENT – SERVERS
- INTERNET OF THINGS
Services offered by Solinfra:
Platform as a Service (PaaS):
provides a development and execution environment for applications without the need to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
Software as a Service (SaaS):
provides complete applications that run in the cloud and are accessed via the internet, such as email, customer relationship management (CRM), and productivity suites.
Solinfra -AWS partner, consult with us to provide you with the best solution for your company.
Cloud Governance Consulting
Document Management is a software tool that enables the electronic management of documents. These documents can be of various types, including text files, images, videos, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. We offer a Document Management Solution to meet the needs of your company. Please contact us for more information.
Digital Signature and Facial Recognition.
- » User Onboarding for the Banking Sector
- » User Authentication and Transactions in the Banking Sector
- » Census of People
- » High-security biometrics management in Ecuador, consult with us about the solution
- » Establishment of the country’s first state-of-the-art biometric database
- » Development of a biometric management system> fingerprint, face, and iris to manage critical security processes.
Structured Cabling Solutions
Structured Cabling Categories > 6A 7A
Implementation and Design
- Assessment of network needs
- Selection of cabling solution
- Designing network topology
- Installation planning
- Installation of cabling system
- Testing and certification
- Maintenance and support
- » The project involved structuring a Passive Network Design that considers the architecture of the active network and the layout of air conditioning and cooling in order to create a design that complements the active component and the cooling and layout of the Data Center seamlessly.
- » Ensuring the efficiency of the Data Center with the physical installation of cabling while optimizing the costs.
Electrical Cabling Solutions
- Normal and regulated electrical wiring for end-user outlets.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) equipment.
- In multiple government buildings to cater to more than 1000 users.
- Implementation of redundant regulated systems in various nationwide data centers.
Electronic Security Systems
- » Access control systems
- » Intrusion detection systems
- » Fire detection systems
- » Video surveillance systems with cameras
- » Integrated security systems that cover multiple locations and buildings.
- Electronic Security Systems in Financial Institutions
- Electronic Security Systems in Manufacturing Plants:
- » Video Surveillance
- » Access Control
- » Fire Detection Systems
Connectivity and network routing solutions
Access Point –
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
SDN (Software Defined Networking)
Data Center Moving